Friday, July 17, 2009

crafting and recycling



I love recycling, so I am a hoarder! With friend Serena at her shop, we've been making some experiments on shabby chic, and crafting, with some recycled items: an old little brown shelf, a bread cutting board, a bunch of corks of my favorite wines, some old discarded jeans, and the tomatoes can for the spaghettis sauce, an item of which my cupboard it's full, mostly during the winter. I've been experimenting tags, also, for the first time! Very Fun!

3 comments:

juanitatortilla said...

They look good!

Like you, I hoard to recycle :

vintagepix said...

Clever cork board! I love the little jeans pocket pouch with it too - Fun :D

Le blÖg d'Ötli said...

Nice experiments ! It's cute ! Now, I go to read my dictionnary to know what a hoarder is ;)