Thursday, November 12, 2009

corner view "Favorite dish"



My favorite dish? Well, living in Italy, I cook most italian; but I still am an "All LatinAmerican girl"! So, here there are my two favorites among many:
"Carbonada": Typical argentinian dish, you can see some ingredients; pumpkin, scalions, sweet potatos...etc; and not in the picture, the stewing beef...delicious!
Risotto: Italians love rice as much as the "pasta"!
And as for my favorite dish, as object, well, this are our everyday mugs and cups, love them, even the chipped ones!

8 comments:

la ninja said...

I'd like me a good risotto tonight (perhaps an idea) and the carbonada sounds delicious. I have to go to argentina to sample that one... one day.

Olga said...

This looks delicious! How are you these days, Juanita?

Joyce said...

Just checking in to say hi! xo

Jeannette said...

Oooh....that carbonada dish sounds perfect! Would love to have a bite of that dish. ;)
And it feels good that I´m not the only one who doesn´t use a cellphone. For me it is a piece of technology I can gladly live without.
Hope you are doing well and wish you a wonderful weekend!
♥♥ Jeannette

Le blÖg d'Ötli said...

I love italian food... and I'm hungry when I see these pictures !!! I keep the idea of the heart in the plate !!!

Thanks for your kind comment !!! and I wish you an happy week-end...

jane said...

this post is delicious! my mouth is watering... maybe because it is almost dinner time:) besos!

Kasia said...

carbonara! Delicious!

likeschocolate said...

Sounds wonderful!