Sunday, February 28, 2010

swap!

 Michela is hosting a swap and I am participating! (despite Juanita Tortilla's advise!) lol

Evviva!!! (Hooray!) Today (really Saturday) I've got my swap parcel: My sweet swap partner, Sandra sent me these beautiful things: an "eau de lavand pour la peau du visage" ("lavender water for the face"; but in French sounds soooo charming!) lavender chocolat (I hurried to take the pic; tooo yummmy!) and... Those beautiful crocheted earrings she makes!... What can I say? Thanks Sandra, and thanks Michela for hosting this swap... What's the next?

8 comments:

Juanita Tortilla said...

:)

You definitely picked the right swap, and swap hostess to join! Your swap partner is a really fabulous woman. As I am sure you are one as well, "Roman" Juanita, hehe.

juanita de la vega said...

Hey thanks, "Swiss Juanita" I feel flattered!l

Michela said...

Hi Juanita! Thank you for blogging about my swap, hope it will be a successful one for you, with no postal delays!
I see you both liked a lot my joke, he he... ;-)
Have a good week! Ciao!!!

Le blÖg d'Ötli said...

Mysterious swap but beautiful illustration !

Juanita Tortilla said...

Yay! Hehehe... We all suffer the same -- chocolates = EAT NOW! :)

Michela said...

You've updated this post..that's why I've missed it!
Lovely bits from Sandra, you lucky thing to receive her crochet earrings! Oh, and the half-chewed choc made me laugh a lot!

Francesca said...

Evviva, lucky you, I'd love to see the crocheted earrings!

Olga said...

Congrats on a successful swap Juanita :). It looks like the best way to get to know people!