Dishes and wishes

January 1st 2012


January 1st 2013

 Last year I've started taking pictures right after I've washed the dishes. That went on for over a month, and the resolutions for the new year has been to take at least one picture a day. I haven't kept the promise I made to myself, and I put aside the project.
With the new year, I renewed the resolutions, and so, today I've shoot the first picture of my clean dishes. I don't know if there will be a picture a day; but once a week would be fine.
They seem so alike: Four glasses, two for water and two for wine, the moka and the cups for coffee, and of course the pots and pans. Just like last year. Ok. It can be monotonous; but at the same time, that means that this year we have been together and well.
This for the Dishes. Now the Wishes. As in the fairy tales, I have three to start with:

1) Go to visit son in Germany. I miss him so!
2) Keep my blog updated.
3)Finish my stash of fabrics, buttons, ribbons, zips, corks... Yes, I am a hoarder! :)

What are your three wishes?

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIENDS!




Comments

Popular Posts