Italy earthquake

I wish to thank to the many friends that posted on my blog to know if I and my family were safe after the earthquake. Thanks dear crafter friends! It was very kind of you.
My family and I are all right; but I am so sorrow for all the lives that were taken, many of them young people (L'Aquila has an important university) and children...And I am so angry! I am angry because there is nothing that justify over 280 people killed because most of the houses that caming down, killing all that people were built without rules, with cement of the lowest quality...And what makes more angry, is the fact that once everything is over, no one will pay for it! Oh, this is the case where I wish I really were "Zorro's"daughter!
Wish everybody a Happy Easter with family and friends! And thanks again for your kind toughts.

Comments

Wendy T. Gibson said…
The internet makes it a small world, neighbour!

Hope that things in Italy will be "shaken up" in a positive way as a result of this and that lessons will be learned perhaps.

All the best, bella!
Juana said…
Thanks Wendy! I too hope that tragedy will teach something!

Popular Posts