Corner View "makeup"

I've tried makeup only twice in my life. The first time in my
twenties, after my friend's insisting to do it. After ten minutes
my face was a mess! The second time was at my wedding,
again, after my friend's request. Well, looking at the pictures,
everybody says that the best were those where I was without
makeup! The fact was, that I've grow up playing more with
boys than with girls, well, I loved dolls, and pretty dresses;
but after a couple of hours playing "ladies at tea time" I've
got bored... so I never played so long with girls to get to
 the makeup moment! :)                                                        

Comments

Heather said…
Lucky! I don't wear much, but when I don't children run screaming in the opposite direction.
Menthe Blanche said…
The makeup is not required to be pretty and feel good!
likeschocolate said…
I was in Spain the other day and it was so humid. My make-up was off in about 10 minutes. I thought to myself,"why did I even bother." Being a tomboy is fun too!
Juana said…
Heather (beautiful name!) so funny! haha... Looking at the picture, though, you don't need make up! :)

Popular Posts