corner View "M"

No picture, since I am working with an old laptop inherited from my son, in this belated CV.
Well I have some M:

MALLEOLUS: I've fractured the left one. Foot in cast for... I don't know. It's my first fracture ever!
MARVELLOUS Friends: Those I have in the blogosphere.
MARITO(husband) Oh poor thing!! He is experiencing the hard life of a housewife! Oh, not that he in the past  haven't been aware of the fatigue of housekeeping; but one thing is to be understanding and another is to know the managment: the bills, the weekly house cleaning and changing of tablecloths and sheets, the most convenient schedule for washing and ironing saving the energy bill... And the cooking! Italians love to eat, as everybody kows. The first course (pasta) the second (meat, poultry, fish or cheese) the salads and fruit. This for lunch and supper! So, the question, twice a day is: What can I do for lunch? What can I do for supper?

MAMMA MIA!!!

Have a wonderful week end, my friends!!




Comments

tanĂ¯a said…
Poor thing! Get well soon! Luckily you have that housekeeping husband! ;o)
JuanitaTortilla said…
How did you injure your foot?
I wish you a speedy recovery, because I am sure you want to get back to enjoying normal life :)
nadine paduart said…
ha ha ha... so here's the answer to my question earlier on, about how you are doing....
you are both getting on, i see.
;)))
n♥
Joyce said…
Oh no how is your foot? big hugs... xo

Popular Posts