Corner view "egg"

Last Sunday, Easter Day, we came back home for supper after having lunch at my sister in law. Right after, our son came back home too, carrying a six eggs pack. We thought he'd bought them for his supper; but as soon as I've got into the kitchen he took one egg from the pack and throw it at me telling me: "Catch it up"!. Of course, I was terryfied at the vision of  an egg crashed on the floor like Humpty Dumpty. He went on for about 5 minutes with me running around the house. and even if I was almost certain the egg was a fake one, I kept catching it up the thing... Of course, it was a chocolate egg pack somebody gave it to him as an Easter present.
Hope you all had had a Happy Easter Day!

Comments

Joyce said…
I would have been screaming too! I hope he shared his chocolate eggs for you to eat one. xo
Elizabeth said…
I fit was chocolate I definitely would have caught it and ate it!
Heather said…
I, too, hope you got some chocolate out of the deal!
Theresa said…
Hooray you're back!!
Francesca said…
pesce d'aprile! :)
nadine paduart said…
ha ha ha... i'd be sold on the magic too. i'd scream down the house even! i think the neighbours might start listening in... ;)))
n♥

Popular Posts